Wednesday 24 August 2016

Meeting Pixie at Breakfast at Tiffany's




Arrived in plenty of time to see Pixie


Waiting patiently for the curtain to rise




Beautiful moving performance of Moon river was perfect


The play was very interesting and very different to the Audrey Hepburn film


Pixie's acting was great, she was cute and disarming whilst sustaining her American accent throughout. But I never warmed to Holly Golightly the character, maybe I wasn't meant too. Bob the Cat was a seasoned trooper and should next be seen in Britain's Got Talent .


Then it was over and the curtain call came.

We headed outside and decided it was definitely Burger time at Byron Burgers. Whilst inside, my better half spotted the lead actor Matt Barber outside sitting at a table.... then to my delight Pixie came and sat there as well. I just had to say hello and get my programme signed...


I got up from my table so quick, I left my phone inside, so i asked Pixie if it was OK to come back to take a Selfie. She is such a sweetie she said of course no problem!


This really was the icing on the cake and a lovely pre birthday treat.
Hoping to see her next in concert when her 4th album arrives next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment